Ya’ll (my mom’s from Kentucky, I’m allowed to say that)…
I’m super excited for this year!
2017 taught me how to find joy laugh out loud and live unabashedly! I was able to break free of some deeply held beliefs about my heart, my business and how I relate to others, and I am so freaking excited about what is coming.
Five years ago I couldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams that I would have the life I have today, and it’s incredible to think of what is possible if I take off the brakes and let life flow.
This year, I’m planning ahead.
I’m slowing down.
I’m not apologizing for myself.
I’m taking chances.
In the past few years, I’ve watched my clients:
- heal debilitating chronic pain
- get off the behavioral roller coasters that have dictated their lives and experiences
- build new relationships with food and movement
- show up in the world in new ways…
and I want those things for you. Honestly and truly — more than anything in the world — I want to see YOU learn a new relationship with yourself and your body. I want you to heal your body and heart spaces. I want YOU to experience the incredible shifts that happen when you learn about yourself with compassion.
- I’m going to Arizona, India, California … and who knows where else!
- I’ll begin offering specialized life-coaching sessions, reiki and more to address stuff that goes on outside of the “exercise” realm to create our experience in the world
- The studio will be re-named FOREST COACHING AND STUDIOS and get a little bit of a face lift
- I’ll continue to work with amazing humans in the Middleton studio, teaching a couple drop in classes, seeing private clients and running workshops.
Here’s where it gets really scary and exciting —
I’m bringing all the things I’ve learned and integrated from my many teachers and life/career experiences into the digital space. I’ve talked about this for a long time, and have started and quit because it got hard or scary or I just legitimately ran out of time.
But I’m getting some amazing mentorship, hiring more help and committing to giving this a clear shot. I don’t know 100% what it will look like. Probably some eBooks, courses, coaching circles and events you can join from your couch in your PJ’s. (I’d freaking love to know that you’re sipping tea and soaking up some knowledge!) My deepest hope, though, is that it brings you hope and tools to expand that hope into reality through your amazing body.
There are a lot of awful things going on in the world…no denying it…
may 2018 be a year when we can
BE love and light in a scary time.